I have been seeing the Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint everywhere and decided it was time to try it for myself. I’m happy with the thickness of my brows but they could always be a bit darker, especially at the tail end.
The price is $24.95 however, I got it from the Chemist Wharehouse for $12.39, bargain! It comes in 4 different shades, I chose grey brown because my brows are a more cool toned brown shade. Plus, the colour on the box looked the closest to my actual hair colour.
Mayrevealse recommends to apply the formula, peel and reveal tinted and filled brows that last up to 3 days. Brows stay conditioned with the help of collagen and royal jelly, ooh royal.
The Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint comes with 3 easy steps on the box:
1. Apply it.
2. Let it dry for at least 20 min.
3. Peel it off (I use a spoolie to remove any remaining Maybelline gel tint).
It’s as simple as that, paint the product onto your brows as you would draw on your brows normally.
Ensuring you are careful to stay within the lines of your brows to achieve the look that you want, because not only does it tint your brow hairs it also tints your skin.
Pros of the Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint:
- It’s affordable!
- It’s only semi-permanent.
- It’s a low maintenance approach to caring for your brows (apply at night, brows are ready in the morning).
- An amazing lady girl hack.
Cons of the Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint:
- You spend 20 minutes looking like Miss Trunchbull.
- The tube is quite small.
- If you’re messy it will tint your skin.
- When I applied a lot of the product, I found a few little hairs in the brow gel (eek I know! I found you can avoid this by NOT removing from the tail end, as the box suggests but from the front of your brow).
- After wear, I noticed it has turned a little warm-toned on my skin.
Would I recommend using Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint?
Absolutely, especially if you are time poor, the Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint is a quick and easy solution for getting defined and full looking brows. Apply it at night whilst watching TV or whatever and after 20 minutes you peel it off and voila, gorgeous brows.
Let me know in the comment section if you have tried the Maybelline Tattoo Brow Gel Tint and do you like it as much as me?