It’s that time of the month again and let’s be honest, I’m a little late to the party this month. It’s my March Empties and I’m starting with my bank account… Ba dum tss*.
In all seriousness, let’s get into my March Empty Products and whether or not I would recommend purchasing these makeup, skincare and hair care products.
You can watch my video or check out the products and reviews written down below, it’s up to you lovelies.
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation – This all round 3 in 1 product includes foundation, SPF 20 and a primer. It is really lightweight but it has amazing coverage, covering any redness or blemishes really well. With no need of a tonne of products.
- Rimmel London Wonderful Mascara ft Argon Oil – The mascara wand it quite large so it’s not great for a lower lash application. However, the large wand separates and lengthens your lashes beautifully. It’s a great mascara but also good for your lashes because it contains argon oil and I personally love that.
- Revlon Colourstay Eyeliner – This eyebrow pencil is my fav eyebrow pencil. It is super creamy and has a pointed tip that is great for precise application to the brows.
- Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads – I got these in a Priceline goody bag, and they are great for removing any dead skin cells on the surface layer of your skin. It gives your skin a radiance after using them.
- Dove Visible Beauty Body Lotion – I used this product nearly every day for 3 months, over most of my body and it has lasted so long. I think it’s due to the light, watery consistency. It soaks into all the layers of your skin, without sitting on the top layer of the skin and feeling greasy.
- Blackmores Hair, Skin & Nails Vitamins – These vitamins are really structured more towards helping your nails. I didn’t notice a massive change in my skin or hair when taking these. However, I did notice my nails became a lot stronger and grow so fast when taking these vitamins.
- Schwarzkopf Taft Longlasting Hold Hairspray – This product has literally lasted me years due to its massive size. This product does leave your hair looking a little stiff, I would not recommend it if you are looking to keep the body and movement throughout your hair.
- Paul Mitchel Express Style Hairspray – If you are looking for body and movement then this hair spray is amazing. It’s super light and great for taming down flyaways. It is a 2 in 1 hair spray and heat protectant, I would not suggest spraying hairspray in your hair then using heated tools, but you do you boo.
That’s all for my March empties, I hope this was helpful and informative. What products did you guys finish during the month of March? Let me know in the comments below.